Terms & Conditions: The Magical Forest
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of City Publishing Group and agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. Enter as often as you wish. There is a limit of one prize per member. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Entries open Tuesday 9th August 2011 & close 5.00pm AEST 15th September 2011.
5. Judging will take place at 12:00pm on the 16/09/2011 at Suite 6, 404 Sydney Rd, Balgowlah, NSW 2093. The Winner will be notified by email and announced on our Facebook page and in our weekly newsletter commencing 20/09/2011.
6. This is a competition of merit. The best entries will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The total value of prizes to be given away is approximately $115, consisting of 5 Magical Forest CD's Valued at $23.00 each.
8. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize occurring between competition date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoters.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
10. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The Promoter is Out & About with kids. Out & About with kids is published by City Publishing Group ABN 93 00 226 300.
14. Privacy. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust inOut & About with kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
Out & About with kids or its sponsors will not disclose any personal information about you except under the following circumstances: (i) You would reasonably expect us to use the personal information for that purpose; and (ii) That other purpose is related to the primary purpose; or (iii) You consent to such use; or (iv) When required by Law.
Out & About with kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.