Terms & Conditions: Seven Days Are Not Enough
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Entry to competition closes on April 4, 2014 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on April 11, 2014 at 50a Central Avenue Mosman NSW 2088. Winners will be notified by email.
6. This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. One winner will receive the following Ultimate Family Holiday package:
Seven-nights’ accommodation at the Anabella Hotel
A family pass to the Happiest Place On Earth – Three-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets.
A Family Pass to Knott's Berry Farm
A Family Pass to SeaWorld
A Family pass to Universal Studios Hollywood.
A Family Pass to LEGOLAND/SEA LIFE Aquarium
A Family Pass to the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
A Family Pass to the Pirate's Dinner Adventure
A Family Pass onboard the Catalina Express
Airport transfers with Karmel Shuttle Service
Transfers to Catalina Express terminal with Karmel Shuttle
Transfers to Knott’s Berry Farm, SeaWorld, Universal Studios Hollywood,LEGOLAND California Resort, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament with Pacific Coast Sightseeing Tours & Charters.
The prize is valued at over AUD$4,700. Prize does not include airfares. Family passes are for a maximum of four (4) people.
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
10. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
12. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
13. Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.