Terms & Conditions: Treasure Island Holiday Park Competition
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of City Publishing Group and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. Enter as often as you wish. There is a limit of one prize. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Competition commences on 28th June 2012.
5. Entries close on 3rd December at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on 5th December at 50a Central Avenue Mosman NSW 2088. Winner will be notified by mail.
7. This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The total value of the prize is approximately AUD $5,400 and comprises of one (1) prize of:
• 5 nights’ standard accommodation for 2 adults and up to 3 children at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park, Gold Coast Queensland valued at $1900.00.
• Thrifty car hire from Thrifty Coolangatta Airport branch for 6 days, a Nissan X Trail AWD Wagon (or similar) valued at $532.
• Five (5) return economy airfares comprising of two (2) adults and up to three (3) children from the closest capital city airport with flights direct to and from the Gold Coast to the winners’ home address valued at up to $2500 depending on departure city. Transport/transfers to and from the winners’ closest capital city airport is not included.
• Up to five (5) 2 adults and up to three (3) child, ‘Three Park Super Passes’ valued at $550.
9. Any change in value of the prize occurring between competition date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
10. Booking is subject to availability at time of booking. The stay is for five consecutive nights.
11. The prize and all its components are valid to 30 June 2013. Blackout dates apply; dates include all Australian States’ and Territories school holidays and public holidays. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
13. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
14. The ‘Three Park Super Passes’ Pass is subject to its individual terms and conditions.
15. Thrifty car hire Standard Rental Agreement Conditions apply. Fuel is not included in the Thrifty car hire. Extras including car seat hire are not included in the prize. The prize is for six days consecutive rental.
16. The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by City Publishing Group ABN 93 00 226 300.
17. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
18. Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.