20 capital capers in Canberra for childrenDecember 13, 2016
5 Aussie traveller factsDecember 13, 2016
Indonesia is a wonderful holiday destination and there’s plenty of fun for the family…
- Indonesia is made up of over 17,000 islands, including the island of Bali.
- Over 80% of Bali’s population is Hindu. There are thousands of Balinese Temples and each is unique – make sure you visit some of them!
- Located in the mountains about an hour’s drive from Bali’s main resorts, Ubud is a flourishing craft centre and famous for its fabulous rice terraces and the cheeky primates of the Sacred Monkey Forest.
- Visit the Elephant Cave and Temple at Goa Gajah.
- Discover the white sand beaches and crystal blue waters of Lombok.
- Experience incredible swimming and snorkelling on the coral-fringed Gili Islands.
- Spend a day on Bali’s family-friendly Sanur Beach.
- Catch a traditional Indonesian Shadow Puppet Show, known as wayang.
- See over 5000 birds at the Bali Bird Park.
- Let loose and have some fun at Waterbom Bali and Bali Safari & Marine Park.