You may know Noosa for its beautiful beaches and snow cones from ‘Hey Bill’ on the beachfront boardwalk, but there’s so much more for the family to discover on holidays!
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddle in safe waters
- Kayak through the ancient Noosa Everglades
- Go mountain biking in Tewantin National Park
- Have a BBQ on a boat on the river
- Ride a horse on the beach
- Explore rock pools and Noosa National Park’s coastal tracks – you might even spot dolphins, turtles or a koala!
- Visit one of our amazing theme parks and attractions including Australia Zoo, Aussie World, SeaLife Mooloolaba and The Ginger Factory are all within easy reach
- Ride the Mary Valley Rattler
- Enjoy a jetski boat ride around the Noosa National Park
- Ride a Nauticycle (bike on the water) along the Noosa River
Noosa is surrounded by beautiful nature with endless outdoors fun for the whole family, great shopping, restaurants and cafes, and a friendly welcome to make holiday memories to treasure.
Find out more and plan your Noosa holiday at www.visitnoosa.com.au.