Top 10 National Trust properties in AustraliaAugust 18, 2018
Top spots to view crocs in the wild in QldAugust 20, 2018
Queen Victoria Market Image: iStock
Melbourne has so much to offer, food, fashion, great coffee, amazing shopping ... and that's just the start!
We share seven magical Melbourne moments with you...
- Queen Victoria Market calls itself ‘the heart and soul of Melbourne.’ Eat, shop, explore and discover iconic food halls and heritage Sheds.
- The Melbourne Star Observation Wheel at Docklands has 21 spacious, air-conditioned cabins and offers a 360-degree view of the city. At night, LED lights to illuminate the giant Ferris wheel, with more than 15 million different light combinations.
- Get your share of amusement park family fun at Docklands Wonderland Fun Park – dodgems, carousels, the Wacky Worm roller coaster and more. Afterwards, try some glow-in-the-dark mini golf at the first of its kind in Australia - Glow Golf.
- The Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) is a Melbourne must-see for all ages. The Federation Square museum has fun, interactive displays which allow kids to get hands-on exploring the world behind the moving image in all its forms - film, television and even digital culture.
- St Kilda and Luna Park – visit the beachside suburb of St.Kilda, one of Melbourne’s most colourful destinations and home Luna Park, fabulous Acland Street (renowned for its array of continental cake shops) and a veritable family seaside playground.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria is world-renowned. Hop-on, hop-off The Garden Explorer is a relaxing and fun way to wind through the 38ha gardens, with live commentary and stunning views.
- Melbourne Zoo boasts over 300 different species from around the world – simply unmissable.
The Docklands waterfront Image: iStock