Family fun at Crown Holiday Parks!December 12, 2016
11 Tantalising Thailand TipsDecember 13, 2016
Swing through the trees with the greatest of ease … or not as the case may be! Here are six of the best treetop courses and ziplines.
- Play at being Tarzan (or Jane!) in the spectacular rainforest bordering Daintree Cape Tribulation National Park, with Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours in Queensland’s Cape Tribulation. Get a bird’s eye view of the ocean, rainforest and Great Barrier Reef from high in the treetops.
- Try Acrobranching in Johannesburg, South Africa! Swing through treetops on ziplines, manouevre around obstacles and cross bridges – even kids as young as 3 years old can safely take part, with different level courses and age-appropriate adventures for all.
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures in the NSW Southern Highlands offers a Treetop Walk and a Zipline Tour (officially the highest in Australia!) in native rainforest.
- Stop at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures, on the Great Ocean Road at Weeaproinah in Victoria, for an experience on the longest and tallest Treetop Walkway of its type in the world, or try your hand at the Zipline Eco-Tour.
- A theme park in the trees? The TreeTop Challenge is Australia’s first adventure theme park in the trees, with two locations on Queensland’s Gold Coast – at Mount Tamborine and inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Fly through a tropical rainforest canopy over streams and waterfalls on the Sleeping Giant Zipline in Fiji, a 14ha eco-friendly adventure park, just 25 minute’s drive from Nadi Airport.