Stay 5 nights and receive 25% off when you book before 30 June 2019 for travel up until 31 December 2019.
This Fijian resort is a tropical retreat encircled by lush rainforest at the edge of a stunning private azure lagoon. With diverse accommodations and experiences, it’s a favourite for family vacations and could be yours from as little as FJD$3,310. (AUD$2165)
The Kids Club at Koro Sun Resort is renowned as one of the best in Fiji, offering a complimentary “Bula Buddy” and nanny service for children 12 years and under.
For older kids and teens, daily activities include rainforest hikes, an introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts and crafts, tidal pool exploration, snorkelling, t-shirt painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction.
Family Fun Package inclusions:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Two Bedroom Bure
- Continental breakfast daily
- Transfers to/from Savusavu Airport
- Complimentary daily Koro Kids Club and nanny service
- Afternoon tea daily
- Non-motorised activities
- Weekly Meke night
- Reef kayak exploration
- One-hour massage for mum in the Rainforest Spa
- Waterfall expedition and village visit
- Family snorkelling trip