Looking for something fun, healthy and educational for your kids to do in the School holidays?
Prioritize Fitness and Q Station Manly have the answer!
– The sights the sounds and the stories are brought alive on a walking adventure through the Q Station.
- Encouraging the children to participate and achieve their physical goals. Cardiovascular exercise is related to higher academic performance - Exercise is the single best thing you can do for your brain in terms of mood, memory and learning.
- Designed for active and passive children. Encouraging a love of sports, fun and games. Activities include – soccer, cricket, volleyball and Frisbees. Our focus is on participation and having a good time.
- Our professional photographer’s aim is to encourage the children to have the confidence to explore creative art of photography. Set in this stunning location we see their creativity spark into action as they capture the still images of the surrounding nature and animals.
– An invaluable fun and interactive lesson that focuses their minds when faced with the challenges of modern living. Educating the children on nutritious eating habits early in their young life can result a lifetime of positive health and social benefits.
Where – Reception at Q Station Manly
Age group- 5-8 years
Age group 9-12 years -camera course included
Age group 13-15 years - camera course included
Cost – Children – 5-8 age group – 3 day program -$160 .00
9-12 age group- – 3 days program - $175.00
13-15 age group- – 3 day program - $175.00
Fees are required to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the program
Children to bring their own cameras, a packed lunch and drinks, a healthy afternoon tea will be provided.
An enrolment form is required the first time your child attends- each subsequent program your child attends throughout the year you will only be required to complete a new booking form.
Call Lee Weeks on 0431 262 540 or visit www.prioritizefitness.com.au
For more information visit Q Station