Having relied on traditional lullaby music for baby # 1, it was really great to review a CD of modern songs done to lullaby sounds. These are all tunes that most mums will recognise, and love listening to as their little ones nod off to sleep. When "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" fatigue kicks in, reach for Babies Love and go to your favourite track. Mine is Abba's Fernando for sure!
The Best of Babies Love is a 14 track compilation containing the very best songs from each of the Babies Love Series. If you are a fan of Queen for example, you can buy their whole album done to lullaby music.
Thanks to delicate musical arrangements, each track is an invitation to relaxation and produces a number of benefits to your baby’s emotional and cognitive development. Through the Babies Love Collection you are now able to bring all these positive benefits to your baby, and at the same time, show your baby your favourite songs!
1. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)
2. Fernando (ABBA)
3. I’ll Remember (Madonna)
4. Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
5. In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
6. With Or Without You (U2)
7. Every Breath You Take (Sting & The Police)
8. Without You (Mariah Carey)
9. We Are The Champions (Queen)
10. Angie (Rolling Stones)
11. Isn’t She Lovely (Stevie Wonder)
12. (They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters )
13. You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson)
14. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
RRP: $19.95 each and available at ABC Music stores and online