The wonderful musical version of the much-loved book Matilda will delight young and old when it premieres at Sydney’s Lyric Theatre in July 2015. So check out your calendar and make plans to head to Sydney next year … because you won’t want to miss this heart-warming musical!
Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster, and there are great travel packages to whisk interstate visitors into the world of an extraordinary little girl who dares to take a stand and change her own destiny.
wotif.com has ‘Midweek escapes’ from $172pp:
- Two A reserve tickets to a matinee performance
- One night’s accommodation at the Metro Hotel Sydney Central in a Deluxe Double Room
Or treat yourself to a ‘Luxe weekend’ from $258pp:
- Two Premium tickets to an evening performance
- One night’s accommodation at the Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney – by 8Hotels in a Deluxe Room with breakfast
- Includes free anytime fitness pass
Featuring music and lyrics by Australian comedian, musician and composer Tim Minchin, Matilda The Musical has been an enormous success in London’s West End and on Broadway, where productions play to packed houses and capture the imagination of young and old alike.
Matilda The Musical has been brought to Sydney with the help of Destination NSW and the NSW government.
The winner of over 50 international awards, Matilda The Musical is based on the beloved novel by best-selling author Roald Dahl (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Mr. Fox).
For more information visit sydney.com