Gorgeous Ava is 22 months old and she is our guest reviewer of the Mountain Buggy bagrider – with a little help from from her mum, Lou!
Mum ordered this new suitcase for me! I helped unpack the box … Mum read all the instructions and set me up on my new travel case. I can put all my stuff in there. Toys, snacks, books, a change of clothes and my doll … so much fun!
So, this is how you do it up and the five points on the safety harness to keep me safe and snug. It’s easily adjusted to fit just me and not my brother, because he’s 4 years old and too big! Perfect for me at 11 kilograms. The padded seat is so comfy and Mum’s phone is safe in the elasticated mesh pocket on the back.
We’re off on a practice run … Mum said it was easy to set up too, with an easy button to twist to have the four wheels out.
This is fun! I can see the four wheels when I’m sitting on top of the Bagrider, which makes me feel safe and Mum was able to turn me in a circle. It’s pretty clever too, with two sets of wheels … use all four for the travelling seat, and two wheels when it’s back in carry on mode.
So now I can go all the way through the airport and onto the plane waving at all the people I go past on my Bagrider. When I’m not on top, it folds back into a normal 2-wheel bag that most planes will allow onboard. Mum will be able to use it even when I’m not with her!
When are we going on the plane? I could just fall asleep here…
I love this Bagrider and I want my dinner sitting here. Mum, do I really have to get off to go to bed?
Facts from Mum
She loves it – half the battle right there. There’s NO waiting to check the stroller in at the gate, or even worse, that delay at the end of a flight at the oversized luggage claim.
All Ava’s essentials fit in the bag and I can keep my essentials in the mesh pocket, along with a snack or two.
Now for the facts on the Mountain Buggy bagrider …
- Simple solution for parents travelling with toddlers
- Switch from travelling mode to suitcase mode with easy twist of a button
- Cushioned seat liner
- Mesh pocket at the rear of the seat liner for easy to access storage
- The seat holds up to 15kg / 33lbs of weight
- 4 wheels in travelling seat mode and 2 when using as a normal carry on suitcase
- 5-point safety harness with adjustable straps
- Age range: 9 months – 3 years (when child can sit unaided)
- Product weight: 5kg / 11lbs
- Maximum weight: 15kg / 33lb
- Dimensions: 52cm (h) x 38cm (w) x 26cm (d)
- Volume: 35 litres
Order online at mountainbuggy.com/au