Whether you’re stocking up for your precious new bundle of joy or looking for new ways to keep your toddler busy, The Baby & Toddler Show is a shopping mecca for everything a busy Mum (and mum-to-be) needs.
With the convenience of having hundreds of brands under one roof, you can browse, explore, and shop to your hearts content.
There is also a comprehensive range of expert seminars, covering a range of subjects from baby basics to development milestones, and parenting professionals on hand for you to have one-on-one consultations with, giving you reassurance and peace of mind in this sometimes challenging but wonderful new stage of life.
SPECIAL TICKET OFFER for Out & About With Kids friends
The Melbourne Baby & Toddler Show
12th – 14th April at the Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton
40% off the door price! Purchase a double pass for just $25, saving you $15!
SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO TAKE UP THIS OFFER NOW!
At the Baby & Toddler Show, you’ll find everything you need to get ready for your new arrival to guide you through the early weeks and years of parenting. You can look forward to a special day out with luxurious facilities for new mums and first-class entertainment for the whole family.
Don’t miss out on the essential experience for new parents where you can:
- Shop for everything from nursery furniture to nappies from 200+ of the hottest brands and grab a bargain with exclusive show discounts. Dedicated shopping areas, including The Fashion Alley for fashion conscious mums and little ones, Natural World with a beautiful range of eco-friendly and sustainable products for your family and Handmade Market showcasing creative, unique and gorgeous products perfect for one-off, unique finds.
- Sail through the early days of parenting thanks to our expert seminar series brought to you by Bio-Oil, featuring sleep guru Pinky McKay and seminars on a variety of topics including toddler taming and development, nutrition and infant first aid.
- Visit our unique, purpose-built Pram Trial Track and put your favourite stroller brands through their paces.
- Visit The Advice Hub to receive free one on one personalised advice from a range of parenting experts.
- Enjoy a live stage show, a hug and even a photo with TV favourite Peppa Pig.
- Come to the LEGO® DUPLO® Brick Pit where your little one can play with big LEGO® bricks made especially for little hands.
- Change and feed your baby with comfort and ease in our luxurious Woolworths Select Changing Room and macro baby Feeding Room.
- Fun for everyone with face painting, balloon animals and lots of special characters interact with.
- Take time out from the crowds, get some maternal wisdom and feel like a VIP Mum in the Children’s Panadol Green Room.
- Enjoy healthy choices with everything that pregnant mums and growing children need at the Show Restaurant.
Early bird tickets are available until noon Thursday 11th April 2013. Tickets will be available at the door for $20 per person. Children under 16 enter for free. For more information go to www.babyandtoddlershow.com.au