Terms & Conditions: Britz & BIG4
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 21 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry. There will be one winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Entry to competition closes on 27 November 2015 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 12.00pm on 30 November 2015 at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is comprised of 3 days (2 nights) Britz 2WD Campervan Hire from any Australia Britz Location, excluding Broome, a value of up to RRP $1150.00, and 2 nights powered stay at a BIG4 Holiday Park of winners choice, valued at RRP $100.00. Prize is Valid 1 December – 31 November 2016 (Excluding Easter, School Holidays and 14 December – 30 January, Prize is subject to availability). Please note, branch opening hours and dates vary by location.
Included in your campervan rental:
Fully equipped campervan, Travel wallet including maps & BIG4 campground information, Extra driver fees, Unlimited kilometres, Personal Kits (living and sleeping equipment) and the Britz Bonus Pack, including: Liability Reduction 2– nil liability, Pre-purchase Gas and picnic table and chairs per person travelling.
Please note that this prize excludes a refundable Vehicle Security Deposit of AU$250 (2WD), which is payable by credit card on collection of the vehicle. Britz standard terms and conditions apply (see www.britz.com.au for details). This rental is subject to availability at all times. Driver must be over 21 years of age with a full driver’s licence held for at least one year. Fuel is not included. Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If you wish to add extra rental days to your prize, please note that the bonus pack / premium package will apply to these additional days. An alternative liability reduction option for these extra days cannot be selected.
- Two (2) free nights in a site at any BIG4 Holiday Park around Australia
- Accommodation for two (2) adults and two (2) children in a fully self-contained cabin
- Subject to availability at individual parks
- Not available during Christmas, school holidays, long weekends, or peak seasons
- Prize valid until 31 October 2016
- Prize is not transferable or to be exchanged as cash
- Not to be used with any other discounts or special offers; and
Booking is required for this prize; please mention this roombank slip when making your booking.
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.