1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. Enter as often as you wish. There is a limit of one prize per member. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Competition commences on 01/10/2017. Entries close on 30/11/2017 at 11:59pm.
5. Judging will take place at 12:00pm on the 01/12/2017 at 4/18 West Street, Balgowlah, NSW 2093. The Winner will be notified by email and announced on our Facebook page week commencing 04/12/2017.
6. This is a competition of merit. The best entry will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The total value of prizes to be given away is approximately AUS$5150. Prize package is for five nights in a Premium Family Room at Pacific Resort Rarotonga for 2 Adults and 2 Children. It would include tropical breakfast daily at the resort, the use of all facilities. Free kids club for the 6-11 year olds (inclusive), daily resort activities as per schedule, sun loungers, kayaks snorkelling equipment. The full RRP value of this prize. RACK rate value is $5150.
8. Notice of intent to travel must be received at least 30 days prior to proposed travel dates. Any alterations to confirmed details will be at the expense of the prize winner.
9. Travel is valid 01 February 2018 to 31 May 2018. This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. International and domestic flights are not included in this prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner. This prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Pacific Resort Hotel Group strongly recommends the prize winner purchases travel insurance at the time of redeeming the prize. Dates of prize validity: 01 FEB 2018 - 31 MAY 2018
10. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
11. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
12. No extension of the validity date of this prize will be permitted.
13. All components of the prize are subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. The promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
16. Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance.
17. Any change in value of the prize occurring between competition date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoters
18. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
19. The Promoter is Out & About With Kids. Out & About with kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
20. Privacy. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
Out & About with kids or its sponsors will not disclose any personal information about you except under the following circumstances: (i) You would reasonably expect us to use the personal information for that purpose; and (ii) That other purpose is related to the primary purpose; or (iii) You consent to such use; or (iv) When required by Law.
Out & About with kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.