Terms & conditions: Gold Coast competition
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these conditions of entry. There will be one winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Entry to competition closes on 15 August 2016 at 5.00pm AEST. The promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 12.00pm on 18 August 2016 at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The flight component of the prize is valid until 30 June 2017 and excludes peak period block out dates. Bookings are subject to availability and vouchers may not be accepted on all dates. The accommodation component of the prize is valid until 1 February 2017 and excludes peak period block out dates. The prize has a total value of RRP $2664.00 and comprises:
- The $750 Tigerair Australia voucher that forms part of this prize must be used at the same time as, and in conjunction with, the land component of the prize provided by Gold Coast Tourism and may not be used separately. Flights and accommodation must be taken as one holiday package and one cannot be booked independent of the other. All terms and conditions are listed on the Tigerair Australia voucher (valid till 30 June 2017 and blackout periods may apply, including school holidays, high travel season etc).
- The prize is comprised of five nights’ accommodation in a Superior Room for two adults and two children (0-12yrs) at Paradise Resort Gold Coast (the prize includes one Zone 4 Kids club session per child per day and a continental buffet breakfast in the Bistro per person per day. One Planet Chill pass will be issued per person 3 years and over only, children 0-2years are not permitted on the ice. The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Vouchers will not be extended past the expiry date. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the prize winner); plus a family pass to Sea World; plus a Complimentary Park Tour admission for two adults and three children (aged 4-16) at Tropical Fruit World; plus a family pass for two adults and two children (5-12yrs) to Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Surfers Paradise.
- Bookings are subject to availability and vouchers may not be accepted on all dates.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.