READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2019September 30, 2019
Great OutdoorsOctober 21, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Valid for travel until 20 December, 2020.
- Excludes travel during special event periods and within high and peak periods.
- Bookings are subject to availability and vouchers may not be accepted on all dates.
- One Planet Chill pass will be issued per person for children aged three years and over only, as children aged under three are not permitted on the ice.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Vouchers will not be extended past the expiry date.
- All other expenses will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Entry to competition closes on 5pm AEDT 13 December, 2019. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Winners will be notified by email on 9 January, 2020.
- The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is comprised of five (5) night stay two adults and two children (aged up to 12) in a Superior Resort Room. The lucky family will be able to enjoy all the resort’s facilities, including a giant waterpark in the centre of the resort, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, ice-skating rink plus a range of free daily activities and entertainment. The prize also includes one session per day in the Zone 4 Kids Club, allowing parents time to indulge in some precious downtime, go sightseeing, or rediscover the art of relaxation in the Zone 4 Adults Bar and Spa areas. Valued at $2,335, it also includes continental breakfast daily in the bistro, one ice-skating pass at Planet Chill per person and a $500 food and beverage voucher.
- There are no further inclusions in this prize. Airfares, meals, transport or transfers are not included. The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification to the winner. Prize cannot be transferred and has no cash value.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.
Head to www.outandaboutwithkids.com.au and enter by 5pm [AEDT] on 13 December, 2019. The winner will be notified by 9 January, 2020.
For more information on Paradise Resort Gold Coast, visit paradiseresort.com.au.