Terms & Conditions: Readers' Survey
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of City Publishing Group and agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. Enter as often as you wish. There is a limit of one prize per member. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Competition commences on 29/03/2011. Entries close on 30/09/2011 at 11:59pm.
5. Judging will take place at 12:00pm on the 01/10/2011 at Suite 6, 404 Sydney Rd, Balgowlah, NSW 2093. The Winner will be notified by email and announced on our Facebook page and in our weekly newsletter commencing 14/10/2011.
6. This is a competition of merit. The best entries will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The total value of prizes to be given away is approximately AUS$5400. Prize package is for two (2) adults and two (2) children aged 3 – 13 years inclusive and includes:
• Five night’s accommodation for two adults and up to three children at NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Park, Gold Coast Queensland.
• Five economy airfares comprising of two adults and up to three children from the winners’ closest major airport with flights direct to the Gold Coast.
• Six days Thrifty car hire.
• VIP Passes for two adults and up to three children for unlimited fun at the Gold Coast’s favourite theme parks, Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Water World.
8. Notice of intent to travel must be received at least 30 days prior to proposed travel dates. Any alterations to confirmed details will be at the expense of the prize winner.
9. Holiday valid for redemption in its entirety up to and including 1 May 2012 only. Depending on travel date chosen by the winner, the VIP Passes will be valid for unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild until either 30 June 2011 or 1 July 2011 – 30 June 2012. Meals, transport and other incidentals are not included except where specifically stated.
10. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
11. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
12. No extension of the validity date of this prize will be permitted.
13. All components of the prize are subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. The promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
16. Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance.
17. Prize cannot be claimed for Saturday nights, public holidays, gazetted school holiday periods in any Australian State or Territory and ‘Armour All Gold Coast 600’ period as defined by Sea World Resort. Accommodation and all components of the prize are subject to availability.
18. Any change in value of the prize occurring between competition date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoters
19. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
20. The Promoter is Out & About with kids. Out & About with kids is published by City Publishing Group ABN 93 00 226 300.
21. Privacy. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
Out & About with kids or its sponsors will not disclose any personal information about you except under the following circumstances: (i) You would reasonably expect us to use the personal information for that purpose; and (ii) That other purpose is related to the primary purpose; or (iii) You consent to such use; or (iv) When required by Law.
Out & About with kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.