Terms & conditions: Vanuatu competition
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Entry to the competition closes on 15 November 2016 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on 17 November 2016 at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
6. This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is comprised of travel for 4 persons (two adults and two children) from Sydney or Brisbane to Port Vila and return, using Air Vanuatu direct services only (no travel on other airlines or for other routings is included). Some black-out dates apply and subject to availability. Accommodation provided by Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu: five nights accommodation in an overwater family villa (two adults and two children), including daily buffet breakfast (two adults and two children). Valid 1 Sept 2016 – 31 March 2017 (subject to availability, block out 23 Dec 2016 – 8 Jan 2017. A total value of RRP $6135.00
- Travel must be completed prior to 12 months from time winner is announced on 17 November 2016.
- Travel dates are based on availability on the day of booking as determined by and at the discretion of the airline.
- Certain blackout dates will apply and these are generally the school holidays. Accommodation booking is subject to availability, and some block out dates
- Air Vanuatu airlines taxes at time of ticketing will be paid by Vanuatu Tourism Office
- Any additional expenses are at prize winners’ expense.
- Travel Insurance: Travellers should hold current and valid travel insurance.
- The winners must be permanent residents of Australia
- The winners must hold valid passports with six months validity at time of travel
- The prize is non‐transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- An unused prize cannot be assigned to another party, refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of the operators.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
10. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
12. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
13. Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.