- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Entry to competition closes on 31 December 2017 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 12.00pm in early January 2018 at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is comprised 7 nights at Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu for 2 adults & 2 children 11 year and under in a Garden View Room accommodation, return international flights, return airport transfers, daily buffet breakfast,1 x Lagoon cruise trip on Reef Lady for 2 adults and 2 children, children 11 years and under EAT FREE, FREE kids club, unlimited Golf Green Fees and club hire per person, complimentary use of selected non-motorised water activities like paddle boards, kayaks, wind surfing, snorkelling gear and catamarans with a total value of RRP $6,210.00
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.
Terms & Conditions: Flights
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Air Vanuatu or similar
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including 23 kg of checked luggage per person
- If promotional fares are not available on the dates of your choice, you can opt to pay an airfare surcharge or choose alternative dates.
- This surcharge can vary based on availability and our Customer Experience team can advise you when making your booking.
- Surcharges will apply for school holidays, public holidays and festive seasons such as Christmas and Easter as these are peak season travelling periods.
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher.
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- All Children (2-11 years) must occupy their own seat.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.