Terms & Conditions: The Best of Family Travel 2013
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
3. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
4. Entry to competition closes on April 4, 2014 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. Judging will take place at 12.00pm on April 11, 2014 at 50a Central Avenue Mosman NSW 2088. Winner will be notified by email.
6. This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. One entry will win a Jayco Eagle Camper Trailer valued at over $23,000 and including 12 months insurance from CIL. Delivery of the prize may be up to a few months after the winner has been selected and notified of their win. Delivery will be via collection by the winner from a Jayco Dealership in the winner's capital city and full delivery details will be provided to the winner prior to collection. The winner must be available to take delivery.
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
10. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
12. Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
a)Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers.
Campingforkids.com.au and ExperienceCaravanningandCamping.com.au as cooperative sponsors of this promotion will be provided with your entry information and will contact you as part of this promotion. Campingforkids.com.au and ExperienceCaravanningandCamping.com.au will use this information to promote further opportunities and information and all entrants will be provided with the option to unsubscribe from receiving any further communications after the initial communication. This information will not be sold or shared with any other parties other than Out & About, Campingforkids.com.au and ExperienceCaravanningandCamping.com.au.