The Sunshine Coast and Noosa have so much to offer for a fantastic family holiday
You may know Noosa for its beautiful beaches and snow cones from ‘Hey Bill’ on the beachfront boardwalk, but there’s so much more for the family to discover on holidays!
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddle in safe waters
Book your Surfing Course for Beginners at Noosa Heads here
- Kayak through the ancient Noosa Everglades
Plan your Noosa Everglades Eco Safari Cruise and Canoe now!
- Go mountain biking in Tewantin National Park
Learn more here
- Have a BBQ on a boat on the river
Check Pontoon BBQ Hire Boats
- Ride a horse on the beach
Explore the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast on horseback with Equathon Horse Riding Adventures
- Explore rock pools and Noosa National Park’s coastal tracks – you might even spot dolphins, turtles or a koala!
Join in the cruise experience to the beautiful sights of the Noosa Coast and get closer to wild dolphins in their natural habitat
- Visit one of our amazing theme parks and attractions including Australia Zoo, Aussie World, SeaLife Mooloolaba and The Ginger Factory are all within easy reach
Get your Australia Zoo General Admission Tickets & Wildlife Hospital Sneak Peek here!
Purchase your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium Entry Tickets now!
Visit the Ginger Factory on Sunshine Coast with your kids
- Ride the Mary Valley Rattler
Experience a unique journey through the beautiful Mary Valley on board the Rattler steam train from Gympie
- Enjoy a jetski boat ride around the Noosa National Park
Hire a Jet Ski in Noosa
- Ride a Nauticycle (bike on the water) along the Noosa River
Learn more here!
Noosa is surrounded by beautiful nature with endless outdoors fun for the whole family, great shopping, restaurants and cafes, and a friendly welcome to make holiday memories to treasure.
Find out more and plan your Noosa holiday at visitnoosa.com.au