The Sunshine Coast and Noosa have so much to offer for a fantastic family holiday
You may know Noosa for its beautiful beaches and snow cones from ‘Hey Bill’ on the beachfront boardwalk, but there’s so much more for the family to discover on holidays!
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddle in safe waters
- Kayak through the ancient Noosa Everglades
- Go mountain biking in Tewantin National Park
- Have a BBQ on a boat on the river
- Ride a horse on the beach
- Explore rock pools and Noosa National Park’s coastal tracks – you might even spot dolphins, turtles or a koala!
- Visit one of our amazing theme parks and attractions including Australia Zoo, Aussie World, SeaLife Mooloolaba and The Ginger Factory are all within easy reach
- Ride the Mary Valley Rattler
- Enjoy a jetski boat ride around the Noosa National Park
- Ride a Nauticycle (bike on the water) along the Noosa River
Noosa is surrounded by beautiful nature with endless outdoors fun for the whole family, great shopping, restaurants and cafes, and a friendly welcome to make holiday memories to treasure.
Find out more and plan your Noosa holiday at www.visitnoosa.com.au.