Do you think you and your kids have what it takes to endure the ‘Kids vs. Wild’ Bear Grylls Survival Academy? We have a $1000 voucher up for grabs to help you find out! Enter below to win.
What adventures are included in the Bear Grylls Survival Academy?
Learn how to light a campfire, tie knots, build a bush shelter, and search for delicious bushfoods like witchety grubs… these hands-on survival skills & more are all part of NRMA Parks and Resorts’ exclusive three-year partnership with the Bear Grylls Survival Academy in Australia.
The program is specially designed for kids aged 5 to 17. Parents can join in the fun for a cracker family time together outdoors. The program, called Shipwrecked, comprises 4 hour-long missions which can only be completed during stays at NRMA Parks and Resorts:
When and where is the Bear Grylls Kids Vs Wild Programme on?
Available every weekend and during school holiday periods throughout the year, The Bear Grylls Survival Academy will be initially available when staying at the following NRMA holiday resorts:
- NRMA Treasure Island, Gold Coast, Queensland
- NRMA Darlington Beach, Coffs Coast, NSW
- NRMA South West Rocks, Mid North Coast, NSW
- NRMA Ocean Beach, Central Coast, NSW
- NRMA Halls Gap, Grampians, Victoria
How to enter this exciting family adventure
1. Check out our Bear Grylls story here. The son’s ‘least favourite’ activity is eating what around the campfire?
2. Tell us why you and your kids would be the ultimate survivors at NRMA Parks and Resorts Survivor Academy in less than 25 words.
Winner will be chosen July 9 at 5pm AEDT.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to all the Terms & Conditions of this competition, listed below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Win a $1000 voucher to the Bear Grylls Survival Academy at NRMA Parks and Resorts
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Competition closes on Saturday, July 9, at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at July 10, 5.00pm AEST at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah, NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One prize voucher for NRMA Parks and Resorts to the value of $1000.00 will be awarded.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited. The voucher is subject to availability and not available in peak times. The winner must book ahead quoting the voucher on booking.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids, published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Elwin Media may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.