Vote in the Out & About with Kids 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards for your chance to win a holiday in a Britz campervan Down Under!
Out & About with Kids’ annual Readers’ Choice Awards recognise the best family travel experiences on the planet, including destinations, attractions, accommodation, tours and airlines.
Help us choose the winners by voting before 5pm AEST on Friday August 13, 2021. It’s a great way to support our travel and tourism industry at the time they need it most!
When you vote, you’ll go in the running to WIN a seven-day holiday in a Britz campervan (up to six berths), valued at $4,000. Britz Australia is perfect for every adventure or family getaway, with plenty of space for your parents, your kids, and even your dog, as well as your favourite bike, cricket bat, and cookbook. Don’t miss your chance to get moving and see Australia like never before in a Britz campervan! There are pick up points across Australia, including Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Blackout dates apply during school holiday periods (16/9/2021–17/10/2021 and 09/04/2022–26/04/2022) and over Christmas and New Year (7/12/2021–31/01/22).
I agree to the Terms & Conditions of this competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Win a Britz Campervan Holiday
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Competition closes on Friday August 13 at 5.00pm AEDST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place daily at 5.00pm AEST at 4/18 West Street Balgowlah NSW 2093. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One prize to the value of $4,000 will be awarded.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited. An email will be sent to the winners via email after Friday August 20. Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the prize being sent.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids, published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids and Travel Play Live. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Elwin Media may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.